Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Smile!

SMILE!! YEP......this has been the consensus at the Moran house! My mom repeatedly tells me best years of her life was when she was 30! She goes on that it is when her kids were young and she had her health and energy! I have 2 of the 3, most days my energy is hit and miss! I have initiated major changes in my life as far as diet and exercise, and so hopefully my energy will be restored!

This Saturday we will be picking up 60 chickens......I know....60 seems like overkill but we LOVE chicken and eggs even more! Mitch is super excited! Mace and Molly are getting ducks! Hope a duck can survive without its head because Im sure Molly will be squeezing the head off of hers in pure excitement! SORRY PETA!

Mitch has turned 8, Molly has turned 2 and Mace is rapidly approaching 5 (going on 16). Our kids are amazing but all in their very own ways! Mitch is the protector, Mace is the peacemaker and Molly is the instigator! Mace prays on a regular basis for all the bad guys in the world to start turning into good guys......see? Peacemaker! Molly got a great report in Feb from Cardinal Glennon and we don't have to return to June! Yay! With the good news we have decided to start Mitch in travel baseball! His extra curricular activities have been on hold with his baby sister's health but I'm convinced it was all part of God's plan to slow down!

Going to bed! Hope you enjoyed the Moran housefly spot on our wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment