Monday, May 20, 2013

Heaven is AWESOME!

Some of you may know and many operate with FAITH, but I'm typing this to let all the parents of the children who gained their angel wings, children who lost their parents, friends who have lost their spouses......HEAVEN IS AWESOME! As most of you are aware, Molly struggled horribly her first hours, days and even weeks of life! Her earthly body was not well and as we all prayed and watched her struggle she was sitting on Jesus's lap! A few weeks ago I shared with my kids that a little guy we prayed for died. My Macy started crying and Molly looked at her and said, "Don't be sad Macy! Heaven is awesome, I've been there and I got to hold a puppy when I was there!" I got the chills! A couple weeks after that she told a small child at a birthday party that heaven needs balloons too! She purposely let 3 balloons go at that party because, "Mom, those babies in Heaven need balloons too!" She is sooo wise beyond her years! Ask her next time you see her about Heaven, she will tell you what she can verbalize! She talks about sharing Jesus's lap, she talks about all the babies, all the angels! At Church the other day she prayed that a certain little boy that she loved that went to Heaven still liked his Angel wings! It's very comforting to me that while her Earthly body failed her on several occasions she was being comforted by her maker! Sooo, why is she here, why did we get to keep her........to help others realize Heaven is AWESOME! She is really something special! Hug your babies tight and if they are in HEAVEN (no matter their size) know they would probably not (if given the chance) come back to us! We miss them soo much it hurts, but they are happy! I hope this comforts friends and families that miss their loved ones tonigt, but know its not forever and they are safe until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment