Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Warrior status!!!

Today I was reminded what exactly warrior status meant! My mom and I took Molly to her psych/neuro appt at Cardinal Glennon Knights of Columbus building. This appointment started at 9am so of course we were out the door EARLY! Molly never complained once. She bid her older siblings farewell as they were left alone to get themselves fed, ready, and on the bus all on their own! She kissed Dad and Marly on the cheek as they left before us to go to work and grandma Jane's to play....... respectively. We arrive at the facility and the day begins. She is asked to go back by herself with a strange new Doctor for TWO HOURS. We broke for lunch then 2 more hours. My legs were so sore from the day prior at CROSSFIT that I complained most of the day as I SAT and anxiously awaited to see Mollys smiling face emerge from that lock pad door! Mitch texted on the way home his plans to practice after practice and asks if I can join! I did, and I cheered and I yelled and I timed and I high-fived! I was shoulder to shoulder with Warriors all day today! It blows my mind that Molly never hesitates to go with Doctor's. She is the BRAVEST WARRIOR I know! Mitch and his teammates are preparing for Sectionals and wanted extra work ........he is the most determined WARRIOR I know and he is surrounded by THE VERY BEST FRIENDS/WARRIOIRS a mom could ever ever ask for! We have our warrior faces on and ready to greet the challenge! Wether it be test results or the finish line...... we got this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment