Monday, March 21, 2011

Moran milestones!

Some people have wondered what would possess a person to create a blog, well it's easy..... I love to write, it's thereapeutic for me.  I found that out very quickly at Cardinal Glennon.  It's not a brag letter, a poor me letter, an attention thing..............it's therapy for me. 

The end of last week into this week has been very busy and full of some milestones.  Molly celebrated her birthday yesterday and some amazing people stopped in to show her support! Thank you all for the cards and well wishes.......I have kept all the greeting cards for each child's first birthday and Molly is no different! Thanks again.  We served a fantastic meal (if I say so myself) and all the desserts one could want................Macy even had like sevenths I think!  That girl and her sweet tooth, dad can't wait until the tooth fairy adds that one to the collection! 

Tonight Molly experienced the swing in the yard for the first time and she couldn't stop giggling, music to our ears. I was afraid she would stop when I sent Paul in after the video camera but she didn't.  Mitch was right there to get her going again!

Macy went to preschool screening tonight and she was so excited.  Mitch was certainly worried when they brought Macy to a seperate room, he asked how he was supposed to protect her if he couldn't even see her.  Such dilemma's in a 7 year old's life! She will be starting pre school next year and Mitch will be in 2nd grade............that is if he can continue to behave this year! He has a very hard time raising his hand before he speaks!

Molly has physical therapy coming out Monday (possibly developmental therapy and occupational therapy as well).  She is behind in some areas but nothing of great alarm.  Say an extra prayer that she meets them with some patience and not much resistence.  She is at that stage where only mom and dad will do at times.

All 3 shorties are in bed and snoozing away and Paul is in the shop..............perfect time for me to get something done, like finally eat supper! Have a good evening

No comments:

Post a Comment